Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Inspiration

The words that come from the mouths of children, especially those in my Head Start classroom (ages 3, 4, and 5) are absolutely amazing... They stop you dead in your tracks as you try to take in what you've just heard and can somehow turn around a miserable day in the blink of an eye!

As teachers, we often share the words of our "children" amongst each other, and yet I still find myself wanting to share their words even more, as they tend to be so humorous, you just want to keep people laughing. That is my hope in starting "Kids Say the Darndest Things!" blog... hopefully you'll find these little snippets of my daily life as enjoyable as I do and pass them along to others who you feel will enjoy them!

For those of you not familiar with "Kids Say the Darndest Things!," you can find a bit of information about the popular show and feature below...
Kids Say the Darndest Things is an American comedy series hosted by Bill Cosby that aired on CBS as a special on February 6, 1995 then as a full season from January 9, 1998 to June 23, 2000. It was based on a popular feature of Art Linkletter's radio show House Party and television series, Art Linkletter's House Party, which together aired mostly five days a week from 1945 to 1969.
-Wikipedia-

No comments:

Post a Comment